Love being BALD

 I love being bald

With no hair to style, baldness can be surprisingly adorable.

During 2022, I enjoyed my meal while considering shaving my head. The feeling of water splashing on a freshly shaved head reminded me of how nice it is to enjoy it. To enjoy that experience, I need to make a plan for my headshave. However, I am confused about how to shave my head. At this point, I am wondering whether to do it myself or refer to a barbershop. I am also wondering which type of shop I should consider, a premium salon or a local barbershop.



Since I can't shave it on my own, I decided to go to a barbershop to get my head shaved. I don't know why some people hate it and I need a solid explanation for my headshave this time then I decided to tell my mom about my headshave plan and see what are reaction. I surprised my mom with my plan, but she let me proceed. I was so relieved to finally be able to go to the barbershop and shave my head. My mom thanked me for understanding and I went ahead with my plan. I explained to her that during summer I don't feel good with my hair, so I need to shave them; she agreed. I took my bike and searched for a barbershop, visited a few, and chose one.



Because I am the only person in the shop and that barber is pretty experienced, I believe that he will give me an excellent haircut this time around due to the fact that I am the only person in that shop. He tells me to sit down and put my phone down. Maybe he doesn't like smartphones. Then he asks me what kind of haircut I want. I say I want to shave my head, but he asks with clippers. Or do you prefer a razor? Upon responding with a razor, he said OK and played an old 90s or 80s song on his music system, and he poured water into my hair and massaged my head for 2 minutes before finally loading his straight razor and shaving my head from the middle. When I heard the razor sound and saw my hair on my lap, I looked in the mirror and saw my freshly shaved scalp, and he shaved all my sides in a matter of minutes.

The back part of my head is now the only part left of my head, then he changed his razor and began shaving my backside. I can already feel a cool breeze blowing through my hair. The next step is for him to put a lot of shaving cream on my head, then to shave it many times again until I can no longer see any hair on my head. It was only when I touched my shaved head that I started rubbing it.



After my bald head was rubbed with some moisture, I started liking it and I left his shop while coming home. I was the main attraction after leaving his shop because my head was smooth and shiny everyone is looking at my bald head. When I got home, I took millions of pictures from a wide variety of angles, created numerous poses, and then took a shower which made me feel really good.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank You

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story