Headshave (REAL PICTURES)

 Head shave experience (real pics)

Hello today I am going to tell you about my real head shave experience

When I was a kid I used to have super curly hair that my family hated so much that they usually take me to the barbershop for my head shave. I do not like it much I usually cry when the barber shaves my head.



He uses a straight razor for my head shave and he always makes me bald after some time I developed a fetish I started enjoying my head shave my family members especially my aunt take me to the barbershop When I visit the shop barber knows what he has to do and then I visit home with my bald head my whole family appreciate me.


Things change when I was grown up now I like head shave but my family don’t keep me bald anymore and then I started searching stuff related to head shaving mainly on YouTube I found a bunch of good videos.



I started watching them it’s giving me pleasure when the barber shaves them instantly I like that part when the barber makes the first bald patch on the middle of a head ……. And now it's almost a decade since I haven’t shaved my head now I just want to do it.


In my college days, I found a girl we loved each other and I want to share my feelings related to my head shave and want to tell about my head shave fantasies and fetish but I have a fear about how will she react to my weird fetish but a day come I finally tell her about my fetish and she doesn’t have any problem in that but now I have a fear what other will thing about my head shave and many people are going to make fun of me but my girlfriend is supportive and asked me about when I was going to shave my head and it's my long time fantasy that girl is asking for my head shave then I didn’t wait anymore I simply go to the barbershop and said “ Shave my head “ after hearing my instruction barber completely shaved my head in 10 minutes.



It was 2019 when I finally fulfilled my dream I am going to share pictures with you guys….

I have explained all this in cut short If you need a full explanation comment to me guys


Contact- totoro09810@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story