MY FIRST HEADSHAVE

 HOW I GOT MY FETISH !

Hello my name is Divya and today I am going to tell you about how I got head fetish

Story starts when I was kid and I have thin hair and my parents don’t like it so they consult some of mine relatives and close friends about this and they told my parents that shaving head multiple times will give Divya strong and thick hair … I don’t know why they think that …. one day when I was coming back from my school with my mother she told me that we are going for a haircut usually I go in a parlour with my mother but that parlour is far away from my school area then I asked my mother where we are heading at she replied that for your haircut with a smile on her face .



 I can sense something strange is going to happen with me. then I can see one male barbershop and my mother is moving toward it then we both went there and now I came to know that my haircut is going to happen here and I am continuously thinking about why my mother bring me to the male barbershop? maybe the reason for visiting this shop is that parlour is far away from our house and its afternoon already I am thinking more and more about it and I don’t reached to conclusion so I stop thinking about it. 



Its afternoon already and I am expecting that shop could be empty but I can see one uncle is having face shaving so we both waited for our turn usually my father also take haircut from this shop and barber is friend of mine father.

He visited our house many time and my mother also know him so I am calm I know I will end up getting a good haircut then barber uncle is done with shaving now its my turn.

First of all barber uncle clean the chair for me and then I got seat on the chair after that my mother quietly spoke something to the barber then barber asked me what type of haircut do you need I told him not to short then he replied don’t worry I will give you best haircut



after that he insisted me to close my eyes then he started spraying water to my hair they are completely wet even some of the droplets of water coming to my eyes then my mom told me that Divya don’t dare to open your eyes I was thinking why she was saying that to me? Then barber uncle calm me he said Divya your mother is worried about you if your hair get in your eyes your eyes will get hurt so please close your eyes until I am done with your haircut then he start rubbing my head.

 I was thinking what is going on I have never have this type of haircut then I feel something sharp is moving over middle of my head and strange sound is coming then I open my eyes without hesitating and I can see I have no hair on middle of my head and I can see my scalp then I started crying and now I have got all my answers why my mother take me to the barbershop then my mother says stop crying Divya it will be done in few min then barber uncle is moving razor on side of head and I can clearly see my front side is done then idk why I am starting enjoying it then I stop crying and enjoying it then barber changed the blade and then he continues shaving me when I was done with my head shave 



my mother told barber to re shave me one more time then he applied shaving cream on head and re shaved me I can see there is not a single hair on my head then my mother paid to the barber and we both came home after that



 ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. to be continued 

Part 2 coming soon 

Thank-you ❤️

Comments

  1. Wow what a experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice to see women with a shaved head. It's very cute an sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real woman will give her hair it is sexy and strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soon .... you can check my new post

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. C'mon part 2????

      Delete
    2. Plz Mai b heads have krwana chahti hu mgr Shrm ati ha

      Delete
  5. I really love women with a shaved bald head. I love to date lady with a shaved head . I shave my head to .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story