Hair oiling story

Hello, today i am going to tell you about my hair oiling story.


My neighbor name is Nisha she was alone in her house, her parents were out of town i know her parents well so they give me responsibility to keep check on her .Nisha have long and beautiful shiny hair. She loves playing with her hair,oiling her hair and massaging her body with hot oil.


On that day when her parents were not at home .she rang my bell and called me to her house then we both watched some movies together and after some time Nisha started oiling her long beautiful hair and then she called me and ask me about my hair fall issue, I replied that yes i have serious hair fall issue then she was shocked and stared at me with Anger and forced me to sit on the wooden chair then she start massaging my head with hot oil she massaged me for more than an hour then she stopped and instruct me to message her head 

 she was enjoying massaging her head then she tell me to message her legs too . Deep inside she wants to hot oil massage her whole body.

When im applying oil on her legs she's Really enjoying that . Then she tell me to message her upper body with hot oil , then im started massaging her  upper body she's Horney now ........


She start removing her clothes first her top then her pants and command me to apply oil on her B**b's and press them kiss them with pleasure then we both started kissing each other ,her lips were so delicious i want to eat all of them then she command me to apply oil on her Pu**y ...... Then she command me to lick her oily pu**y. she's taking pleasure with me then we both kissed each other for whole night then we sleep ....... 

Continue in next part 

Thank you i hope you enjoyed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story