Summer headshave

hello friends i am back with my other story 
today i am going to tell you about my summer headshave. According to me everyone should shave his/her head in summer its best time to shave your head.
today is a day when my summer holiday is going to start i have many plans for this summer and my biggest dream of going bald is fulfill in this summer. My mind is full of headshave fantasy i am constantly dreaming about my headshave 
in a mean time my elder sister came to my room 
and said that your hair is very messy and i can see that you scalp is full of dandruff their is only one remedy of this problem that is you are going to shave your head today itself. I don't know what to say i said yes sis you are right about this but i have one problem what people say about my shaved head everyone is going to laugh on me sister said that no one is going to laugh on you in summer headshave is normal you are going to see many shaved head many people shave their head during summer and don't worry i will be their when your headshave is going on  
Now my elder sister is going ready for my headshave and she is very excited to see my bald head and i am nervous about my headshave.
we both are going to Barber shop . Barber is busy doing headshave and my sister tell me that now you see many people shave their head during summer .
now its my turn to shave my head Barber told me to sit-down and my sister told barber shave  my brother head and mention that please use straight razor don't use clippers i need full clean shaved head Barber said ok ma'am don't worry i i will take care ...
now Barber first use some scissors to cut my hair so that razor can move easily Barber shop is full of scissors sound and my Sister is enjoying my headshave now my hair is enough short. Barber load razor and start wetting my hair and Barber is start to make is first move now razor is start moving on my head and churrr churrr churrr sound is coming i am feeling very relax when razor is moving on my head my nape is fully shaved within 2 minutes and now razor is moving towards my forehead and my hair is falling at very rapid speed i clearly see my bald head in mirror and my sister is smiling and she is very happy now my sister instructed barber to shave me again Barber apply cream on my head and start shaving my head again and Barber shave my full head and face also is completely bald head with clean shaved face and my sister click my some pics and we both are happy and take selfies after going home she buy some razor and told me that you have to shave your head daily in whole summer i don't want to see your hair i agree with her and we both are happy and start moving to our home
guys please support my story and for any corrections please contact me and feel free to mail me 
thank you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story