Headshave in beauty parlour

Hey my name is divya and today i am going to share my experience of headshave ..
On last Saturday i have appointment  in a parlour and my sister is going with me to record my headshave and she knows that i like bald head and she is supportive for me ...


When we are going to salon to shave my head with my sister I'm little bit nervous . My head is going to be shaved and it is life changing movement for me my sister is very happy for me and supportive also. Then we start moving towards beauty parlour . 

Beauty parlour is near to our house so in few minutes we reach their when we open the door we see the girl sitting on chair with long hair length to the end of the chair her hair were so long that we can't even imagine and then baber started chopping her hair, right in front of my eyes i can see one girl having bob haircut which i liked it very much now next turn is mine i sat down and I'm going to be bald then barber girl asked me which haircut do you want i replied i want to shave my head she is really shocked and replied  " ma'am are you really sure about you want to shave my head then my Sister replied to her that " she is ready " take your razor and start shaving her head " i am nervous now and every one in the parlour can saw my shaved head then Baber girl start shaving head , my sister start recording my video then Barber girl start spraying water on my hair and rubbing my head, wetting my hair then she finally take razor in her hand and  start shaving my head slowly . I can't see anything because she is shaving my nape first when she finished shaving my nape my sister say  divya your nape is looking sexy now she continue recording my video

Now razor is moving forward and  i can see my head in mirror which is bald and my hair was falling at my clothes then razor start moving to the sides of my head after some time my head is completely shaved then she applied shaving cream then shaving my head again and again and my head is shining then she applied some oil to my head for moisturizing now I'm center of attraction  in  parlour is cheering me for my decision and then my sister takes many pic's of mine

so guy's please support my work 
thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story