Headshave Divya


Hey my name is divya and i turned 20 year old yesterday and i was born and raised in delhi i love to watch headshave video and read stories related to headshave . I badly want to shave my head but I'm girl and all of you know that in India girls hair is most precious thing. Women's hair is sign of their beauty but i don't thing so .... 

I have hairfetish and obsessed with bald head One day i just crossing the road and i saw Barber shop i am just wondering about how do i look like when i get my headshave and suddenly i saw one teenage boy is having his headshave i wait for some time and saw his full process i am enjoying how  Barber is just put razor on his head and after sometime his head is fully shaved then i go to home and start my laptop and watching headshave videos then suddenly the point came. I am unable to stop my self i came to washroom with some newspapers, scissors , clipper , and my father straight razor ... i really don't know what i am going to with this stuff my inner soul is pushing me to that..



first i take some newspaper and cover the ground with them and then i first cut my braid with scissor so that trimmer can easily run on my head i am feeling very relax when i cut my braid and shorter and shorter i am doing my hair more aroused i am .... then i take clipper and start running on my head the voice of clipper is sooo good in just few minutes i am buzz cut lady i am looking more sexy then i take some water on my head and start running razor on my head it feels like my life dream is fullfill i start razoring my head again and again then finally time came i am completely bald i take my phone and take many pics of my freshly shaved head ....

Guy's please support me 

Thank you


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story