headshave by girlfriend

Day when my girlfriend shaved my head .

Hey my name is raj and im from delhi , currently doing my graduation, i am in love with girl hair length to his butt and i have full desire to shave my head. I love to watch  headshave video's and pic's, freshly shaved head  is one of my favourite.
I watch headshave videos on YouTube on daily basis specially Indian headshave these headshave videos arouse me a lot Nd when words like 
"Ganji, krdo tuja " "takli hoja" these words were something which i like the most

One day my girlfriend is with me and we both were going to shopping suddenly my girlfriend saw barbershop which is near to shopping area and then she saw female barber were doing headshave of a man and then my girlfriend stop and start starring inside the salon i don't know why she is starring inside the salon then we move back to our shopping after sometime our shopping is done then we spend sometime in cafeteria 
after spending sometime my girlfriend take my phone and open my YouTube and see my history which is full of headshave stuff then she gave phone back to me and start walking towards home 
she is Quite and its seems something wrong happen to her or maybe i am overthinking then we both reached to our respective home. 
On that night i am watching headshave video then suddenly notification came i saw message of my girlfriend she is talking related to headshave which is very surprising for me then i start aurosing because of the words she spoke to me make me nervous my girlfriend text me that "raj you are going to shave your head tomorrow" and then next message came " raj tera mundan hoga kal " i can't express my feeling those words is my dream but i have to go college and what my parent say about my headshave these are Question which is constantly running in my mind and i don't know what to say then i gather my guts and text her that i am ready to shave my head she is very happy but i am nervous about my headshave ....
Today is the day when my headshave is to be done my mom says "raj wake up and go to college" and I don't know what to say to my mom. I told that today is seminar in my college so i am not going to college but my mom yelling at me " but you have to wake up " then i wake up and saw my phone which is full of missed call of my girlfriend and then i called her she is saying " raj are you ready for your headshave" i don't know what to say then my inner voice is saying say yes to her and then finally i said yes to her then raj meet me at 11:00 AM 
finally we meet at our old point all couples have their different point of meeting .. she came to me and said
raj lets go " aaj tera sir ganja hoga " then we going to find Barber shop finally my girlfriend find one shop its like desi barbershop. Their is only have one chair inside the shop and i am nervous about my headshave ....
I told her that i think im not ready for my headshave. Then she said raj you have to shave your head for me and then she force's me and she finally convinced me through her dirty ways like if "I will not shave my head then she share my some nude pics on FB and i have no choice left i have to surrender .. 
Then she said "bhyia mundan krwana hai "
Barber said " madam kis ka krna hai ? "
then my girlfriend command me go and sit on the chair " bhyia iss ladka ka mundan krna hai, takla sir krna bilkul chikkna " Barber said " madam koi tension na lo sir pura takla ho jayga " and I have No words to say then barber take his straight razor and loading his blade after that he take mug of water and start pouring my hair full mug off water is absorbed by my hair 
then my girlfriend said " raj aaj to tu acha sa ganja hoga mja ayga tera chikna sir dekh kr" and then Barber started to shave my head "bhyia picha sa start krna phela picha ka sir ganja kro fir aga ana " and Barber started shaving my head sound of razor is coming and my girlfriend started enjoying my headshave and then razor is moving upside side down then towards my forehead, then my nape in less than 10 min my headshave is done then my girlfriend said " bhyia Ek baar or kro ganja.... chikna nhi laag rha " barber said " ok madam  fir sa krta hu " and then my headshave is done for more than 2 times finally barber applied some liquid on my freshly shaved head " bhyia aab sahi chikna laag rha hai " then she said " raj down wear cap you are looking good without cap " then we kissed each other and start moving towards our home and im without my cape and whole public is starring my freshly shaved head and my girlfriend enjoying.
This is my first story and i known i have done many grammar mistakes i hope you will like my story thank you 
.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janhavi's headshave in temple - A marriage ritual

School headshave story